|10 Visit Card||125|
Payment by monthly standing order for Individuals and Families is available.
A full membership includes:
- Use of the squash courts
- Use of the fitness centre
- Aerobics and spin cycling programme
- Instruction in the use of the fitness machines
- Use of the sauna
- Participation in the squash leagues
|Court reservation in advance||4/40 minutes|
|Solarium – Block of 6||40|
|2 Rackets and Ball Hire||7|
|Squash Lessons||Nathan Sneyd|
|Personal Trainer||Mathias Snickars|
|40 minute||40||190/per 5|
|60 minute||60||285/per 5|
|Senior Pair||The lesson fee of the individual is shared|
|Senior Group||Organised by special request
Fees depend on the number of players and courts required
|Junior Term Squash||10+ lessons on a fixed day and time. Non-transferable|
|40 minute||17.5/per player|
|Junior Group Training||Our coaches identify which training group is best suited|
|Totz & Letz||Pay as Go||Term Rate|
|Develop & Talent groups|
|1 hour per week||20||18|
|2 hours per week||35||32|
|3 hours per week||45||40.5|
It’s our mission to improve the level of each participant in a social and enjoyable atmosphere.
We aim to provide as many opportunities as possible for our players to play and train in a safe and controlled environment.
Our programme is supported by and benefits from some of the world’s best players and owes its creativity to the world’s leading coaches who have global exposure to international training programmes.
Answers to FAQ’s
- Gym Only membership allows access to the gym area only.
- Membership is non-transferable and non refundable.
- Annual membership can be ‘frozen’ due to illness, pregnancy or prolonged business related absences from Luxembourg.
- Junior membership is applicable until the age of 16 and does not allow access to the fitness centre
- Student membership is valid for those in full time education. No freeze possible due to absence from Luxembourg.
- Family membership is valid for couples living together under the same roof and any children they have in full-time education.
- Membership runs from the date of the first visit for the duration of the subscription paid for (1, 3 or 12 months).
- Renewals run from the date of the first visit after expiry.
- Cards of 10 entries can be used over a period of 6 months.
- Cards of 10 entries do NOT allow participation in the internal leagues or advance court reservations.